Come and join our Team!
Sandersons’ philosophy is to recruit the best qualified people whether it is at Partner, Solicitor,
Legal Assistant, Trainee, Legal Executive, Conveyancer, Secretary or Junior level.
We offer a stimulating working environment with a wide range of clients in a city with many attractions and an affordable cost
Our Training and Development programme is second to none as we believe it is imperative to develop the skills of all our
staff to their maximum potential.
This year’s training programme has the following key elements:-
- All qualified staff to comply with the Law Society's C.P.D. (Continuing Professional Development) requirements
- All staff undertaking Legal Aid work shall comply with the Specialist Quality Mark standard
- All new and existing members of clerical and administrative staff are encouraged to take appropriate professional examinations
- The firm will pay for subscriptions, exam books, exam fees, course fees and provide study leave if necessary
- All new members of staff have an induction programme to become familiar with the firm's IT, administration and systems
- Qualified staff are encouraged to train in key specialist areas to enable the firm to grow to meet new market opportunities